Don't worry if you can't get your hands on commercially available disinfectants and cleaners. You don't have to be a chemist to produce your own disinfectant! Even a newbie DIYer can make this.
If you've gone shopping recently, you've probably noticed that aside from toilet paper and meat, bleach and cleaning supplies are also in high demand.
The Coronavirus is believed to persist up to 5 days on some surfaces, so anyone seeking to prevent the COVID-19 should wash their hands and keep their homes clean.
This homemade disinfectant spray is simple to mix and is eco-friendly.
Basic Household Items Needed
- 1 ½ cups of Vodka 50% ABV or higher
- ½ cup White Vinegar or Spirit Vinegar
- ½ tsp. Essential Oil (Lavender or Tea tree)
- Spray bottle
Words of Caution
- Vinegar can corrode sealant, marble, granite, or other stone surfaces
- Never mix all ingredients at once as this will cause irritation to your skin, eyes and respiratory system.
- You should not substitute any of the ingredients listed here for anything else; prepare exactly as directed.
- Whenever using chemicals other than directed, test a small amount first before applying to the whole surface to avoid damages