The Silent Venus Macerator Pump helps you solve the problem of transferring waste uphill to the sewer when you install a bathroom in a basement, or at the bottom of a slope. It macerates — grinds — waste and pumps it under positive pressure to the sewer.
The Silent Venus Macerating Pump can be used to install a complete bathroom almost anywhere and can handle the effluent from a toilet, sink and shower upto 196 feet horizontall, and 19 feet vertically.
This is gives you more distance from the sewer line and soil stack than any product on the market. With The Silent Venus Macerating Pump, no ground breaking or construction is required.
Warranty: One Year
Delivery: Free Delivery within mainland USA
Usually ships: Within 2 days and 4 days for delivery
Installation: No plumber required and can be installed in 15 minutes.
- Power: Electric
- Structure: Submersible Sewage Pump
- Theory: Electromagnetic Pump
- Vertical Discharge: 19 (Ft)
- Horizontal Discharge: 196 (Ft)
- Input Voltage: 0.5HP AC 110-120V, 60HZ
- Dimensions (height X width X length): 8″ x 20″ x 12″
- Motor: 100% Copper Wire. 2800 RMP with 100% antimagnetic
- Noise Level: 39DB
- Degree of protection: IP44
- Max.pressure: 80 I/min
- Warranty: 1 year