One-Year Warranty from Date of Purchase
Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Silent Venus (hereafter designated as “the Company”) warrants that it will repair or replace the product or any of its component parts at the Company’s discretion if it deems that the product or part is defective or does not meet the rated performance due to a manufacturing or material default.
Issuing a replacement extends only to the first 180 days starting from the date of purchase. Warranty repairs will apply after such date up to the warranty’s date of conclusion.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The conditions of this warranty are the following:
- The product must be installed in accordance with the use described in the enclosed manuals.
- The product must be connected to a single phase 110V, 60Hz electrical outlet and must not be subjected to any negligence, accident or exposure to harmful products or substances
- The alleged defect or fault must be reported either to the installer or to the Company during the warranty coverage period.
- The warranty coverage period is valid for one year.
PART OR PRODUCT EXCHANGE
The product may be exchanged without cost only at the sales outlet where it was purchased subject to the following conditions:
- The customer must have an “authorized return number” from the manufacturer in order to validate exchange.
- The customer must produce proof of purchase to validate exchange.
- Customer must submit video of the problem (s) with the unit to the manufacturer before sending in the unit.
- Fill and flush mechanisms are guaranteed as per OEM warranty only.
- Vitreous china is guaranteed only for a factory defect.
- Cost of disconnection and re-connection (i.e. labor charges) are not covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the end users.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of mail or freight when a part or parts of the system have to be repaired at the Company.
- In no event shall the Company be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damage, loss, or injury of whatsoever nature or kind arising from or in connection with the product or any component thereof.
- The guarantee is transferable only when the product remains at the same premises as where it was installed initially.
- Except as set forth in this Limited Warranty, the company disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, with respect to the product or any component thereof including, but not limited to, all implied warranties for merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Still have Questions?
Book a video support call with us by clicking on the button below .
Please check your email for confirmation and further instructions